Advanced Dining Reservations
What Are Advanced Dining Reservations?
Advanced Dining Reservations, or more commonly “ADRs,” are dining reservations that you can make at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts for your vacation.
You can make ADRs 180 days prior to your check in date. ADRs can be made for table service restaurants at the parks, resorts and Disney Springs.
ADRs can also be made for Dinner Shows such as Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue and Spirit of Aloha as well as dessert parties.
How Do I Make ADRs?
ADRs can be made directly on My Disney Experience and will sync to your account. You can make reservations on the web or through the app.
You can also call 407-WDW-DINE to make reservations.
When booking online you select the park, resort or Disney Springs that you want to dine on a certain day and all available restaurants and times will populate.
Select the time you want, fill in your party info and you’re all set.
You can also search for certain restaurants to search just at that location for a specific day.
What Are Some of the More Difficult To Get ADRs?
Here is a list of hard to get ADRs, if these are on your list go for them first:
- Magic Kingdom
- The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party
- Hollywood Studios
- Fantasmic Dinner Package
- California Grill – Contemporary Resort
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue – Fort Wilderness
- ‘Ohana – Polynesian Resort
- Sprit of Aloha Dinner Show – Polynesian Resort
- Trattoria al Forno (Breakfast) – Boardwalk Resort
- Know what restaurants you want to visit before your reservation day. Some reservations will go quickly at the 180 day mark.
- Some reservations require pre-payment, if you cancel these you will be funded 100%.
- Be aware that each reservation has a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel 24 hours prior you will be charged $10 per person on the reservation.
- If plans change or things come up you can typically either visit the restaurant in person or call 407-WDW-DINE to cancel after the 24 hour policy for no fee.
- A lot of the Disney Springs restaurants are on OpenTable. If you can’t find the time you’re looking for from Disney try there. Also worth noting that OpenTable does not charge for cancellations.