The pavilion features three different, authentic, totem poles telling different Canadian stories.
Canada is unique as most of the pavilion is set back, a top a second level. The pavilion also features a flower garden located in the back.
O Canada! – A 360 movie takes guests on a tour of Canadian landmarks. This movie is hosted by comedian Martin Short.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – This upscale steakhouse, located in the back of the pavilion, features authentic Canadian cuisine.
- Popcorn in Canada – Located out front of the pavilion, this kiosk serves different kinds of popcorn.
- Northwest Mercantile – Northwest Mercantile carries Canadian apparel and housewares.
- Trading Post – Located next to the Mercantile, the Trading Post carries Canadian theme Disney merchandise.
- Blueberry Grass Band – This Canadian band performs daily on the stage out front of the pavilion.