- Town Center
- The Landing
- West Side
The Marketplace features many different Disney specific shops and dining options. A walkway from Saratoga Springs leads right into the Marketplace.
Town Center is home to many third party shops such as Vera Bradley and Under Armour. This area is Disney’s version of an outdoor fashion mall, conveniently located on property.
The Landing features tons of unique shopping and dining. Many of Disney Springs signature restaurants are located here including The BOATHOUSE.
Celebrity chefs Art Smith, Chef Morimoto and Master Sommelier George Miliotes host their own restaurants here.
There is another Water Taxi dock here they brings guests to and from Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside.
West Side is where many unique entertainment offerings can be found at Walt Disney World. A special Cirque du Soleil show – Drawn To Life – is exclusive to the resort.
You can catch a show at House of Blues, bowl at Splitsville or catch a movie at the AMC Dine-in Theater. There are tons of options after the parks close to keep the fun going.
- Guests can take a bus from any Walt Disney World resort direct to Disney Springs
- After 4PM buses can be taken direct from the four Theme Parks
- Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riviera offer Water Taxi
- Ride Share Service – Minnie Van, Uber and Lyft
- Walking – From Saratoga Springs and Hotel Plaza Boulevard
- Self Park – Multiple parking garages are spread across Disney Springs:
- Lime Garage – Town Center near Polite Pig
- Grapefruit Garage – Marketplace behind World of Disney Requires crossing Hotel Plaza Boulevard via Sky Bridge
- Orange Garage – West Side behind Splitsvile
- Strawberry and Watermelon Surface Lots – Behind Cirque du Soleil