The pavilion is set in St. Mark’s square and features many of the iconic structures of this region.
The pavilion utilizes different architecture types to transport guests to a small town, Italian Square. There is even a stage, set in the middle of the pavilion, where locals can hold town meetings.
The Italy Pavilion does not feature any attractions.
- Gelati – This small kiosk located in front of the pavilion features Italian ice cream.
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar – This small lounge serves Italian wine, beer and plated meals.
- Tutto Italia Ristorante – Located on the left side of the pavilion, this table service restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine.
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria – In the back of the pavilion sits Via Napoli, serving many different dishes this location is known for its fire oven pizza. The water used in making the pizza is actually imported from Italy.
- Il Bel Cristallo – Here guests can purchase fine Italian goods such as apparel and beauty products.
- La Bottega Italiana – This location, on the right side of the pavilion, sells wine by the glass, as well as, Italian themed Disney merchandise.
- La Gemme Elegante – Here guests can purchase Venetian masks, apparel and beauty products.
- Sergio – Sergio is a juggling act that takes place multiple times throughout the day.