This pavilion explores the history and culture of Mexico through music, cuisine and different exhibits.
The pavilion is spread out on both sides of the promenade with the star being the Plaza de los Amigos, located within the pyramid.
The plaza is an open air market set in a nighttime scene. Guests can enjoy shopping and dining within the plaza.
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros – Located within the pyramid guests can find the Gran Fiesta Tour. This attraction stars the Three Caballeros and takes guests on a tour around famous Mexican landmarks.
- Choza de Margarita – Located outside just before the pyramid – guests can enjoy specialty margaritas and a few small Mexican bites including tacos and empanadas.
- La Cantina de San Angel – Located across from Choza de Margarita sits the La Cantina. This waterfront location is a great quick service eatery featuring favorite Mexican dishes.
- La Cava del Tequila – This small tequila bar is located inside the pyramid. This location features specialty cocktails.
- La Hacienda de San Angel – Located next to La Cantina this indoor seating table restaurant features many of the same Mexican dishes as the La Cantina but in a more comfortable setting.
- San Angel Inn Restaurante – San Angel Inn is located inside the pyramid at the back of Plaza de los Amigos. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in a nighttime setting while watching guests ride by on the Gran Fiesta Tour.
- El Ranchito del Norte – This kiosk located on the promenade. Guests here can find Mexican apparel and souvenirs; including maracas, sombreros and flags.
- La Princesa de Cristal – Located inside the pyramid this location features Arribas Brothers crystal items.
- La Tienda Encantada – This kiosk located inside the pyramid features Mexican jewelry and leather goods.
- Plaza de los Amigos – Plaza de los Amigos is the heart of the pyramid. This open air market features many different shops and vendors selling various Mexican goods.
- Character Meet and Greets – Outside the pyramid to the right, guests can meet Donald Duck daily, in his finest Mexican wear.
- Mexico Folk Art Gallery – The Mexico Folk Art Gallery features various exhibits as you enter the pyramid. The exhibits celebrate the art and history of Mexico.
- Music of Mexico – Mariachi Cobre perform multiple times daily outside El Ranchito del Norte. One of the few opening day acts remaining, the band performs classic mariachi music featuring Miguel from Coco.