This is one of the few pavilions that opens with the rest of the park due to its Princess dining experience.
Guests can indulge in the Norwegian culture through the shopping and specialty dining.
Frozen Ever After – Taking over the former Maelstrom attraction this Frozen themed attraction is a boat ride featuring your favorite character and songs from the very popular film.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner; this popular table service eatery, on your right as you enter the pavilion, features character dining with all of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe – Across from Akershus sits the Kringla bakery. This location services sweet and savory items, including the very popular Skool Bread.
- The Fjording – This main shop takes up much of the pavilion. Located at the exit to Frozen Ever After guests can purchase their attraction souvenirs or classic Norwegian apparel and scents.
- The Wandering Reindeer – The Wandering Reindeer, located next to the main pavilion carries all of your Frozen themed merchandise.
- Character Meet and Greets – Guests can meet Anna and Elsa at their vacation Sommerhus.
- Stave Church Gallery – The Stave Church, located at the front of the pavilion, explores the history and culture of Norway through mini-exhibits.