This year brought us the new Disney Villains After Hours even at Magic Kingdom park. Like other specialty ticketed events at the park, the Disney Villains After Hours event feature many specialty perks for guests, and this year things have gotten even better.
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back the villain-themed elements guests loved:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and drink wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Tickets for the 24 night event in 2020 go on sale today. Tickets start at $145 plus tax if purchased in advanced. If purchased day of tickets will cost $155 plus tax.
Like most events there is an Annual Passholder and DVC discount available to those members of $30 off per ticket.
Event also includes select snacks and beverages at the different carts around the park.