Tables In Wonderland
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic new Tables In Wonderland memberships are not currently being offered. It is unknown at this time if the program will be returning.
What Is Tables In Wonderland?
Tables In Wonderland (TIW) is a paid membership that is available to Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Florida residents.
The TIW membership gets you a 20% discount on food and beverage, including alocohol, at over 100 participating locations across the Walt Disney World Resort. An 18% graturity is added to the bill with membership.
There are also special dining events that members can attend, at an additional cost. As well as complimentary Resort valet and theme park parking for dining purposes.
How It Works
Guests can sign up for Tables In Wonderland at any Guest Relations location on property. Once you receive your card yourself, and nine other guests, can receive 20% off your check at any of the participating locations.
Membership can also be purchased over the phone. Phone memberships will be mailed a hard, plastic card. Guest Relations locations will provide a paper card.
An additional member of your household, spouse are partner, can buy and additional card on the membership that will cover 20 total guests.
The person’s name on the TIW card must match the payment method that is being used.
The card will expire one year from the date it was purchased.
What Does It Cost?
- Florida residents – $175
- Annual Passholders & DVC Members – $150
- TIW is the only discount that includes alcohol. If you enjoy a drink with dinner or visiting the lounges the card will pay for itself in a few short meals.
- Even though an 18% gratuity is added to the bill you still save 20% as you would most likely be tipping anyway.
- If you purchased your card at Guest Relations, give TIW a call when you get home and request a plastic card. They will send this to you at no additional cost.
- If you have the paper card be sure to write down your TIW member number. This card can be easily damaged or fade.
- If a restaurant offers a seperate lounge you can often use the membership discount there as well.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (dinner only)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Crystal Palace
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France (lunch only)
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- The Garden Grill
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
- Rose & Crown Pub
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
- Tune-In Lounge
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Nomad Lounge
- Pizzafari (Excludes Family-Style Dining)
- Restaurantosaurus (Excludes Burgers and Sundaes)
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Tusker House Restaurant
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Victoria Falls Lounge
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast)
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works
- ESPN Club
- Flying Fish
- Trattoria al Forno
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Crockett’s Tavern
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (8:30 PM show only)
- Trail’s End Restaurant (excludes take-out shop)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 1900 Park Fare
- Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room
- Grand Floridian Café
- Mizner’s Lounge
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Disney Springs – Marketplace
Disney Springs – The Landing
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Morimoto Asia
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
- STK Orlando
- Terralina Crafted Italian
Disney Springs – Town Center
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- The Edison
- Frontera Cocina (lunch only)
- Planet Hollywood (includes regular priced merchandise and excludes Stargazers Happy Hour)
Disney Springs – West Side
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (excludes Sunday Brunch)
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Splitsville™ Dining Room (excludes merchandise and bowling)
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- The Green Cabin Room
- Wind & Waves Bar
- Wind & Waves Grill