The American Adventure Pavilion
The pavilion sits center stage on the lagoon and is designed off of Colonial era architecture. The pavilion is comprised of a single building with some outer skirt kiosks.
Across the way from the pavilion sits the American Garden Theater, where all throughout the year different performances are held here.
- The American Adventure – This audio-animatronic stage show retells the story of America’s history hosted by Ben Franklin and Mark Twain.
- Block & Hans – This kiosk located to the right of the pavilion carries American beer and wine.
- Fife & Drum Tavern – This kiosk located to the left of the pavilion carries American beer and snacks, including the Turkey Leg.
- Funnel Cake – This kiosk located near Block & Hans carries different types of funnel cake, including a take-home kit.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue – Located to the left of the pavilion this location serves American barbecue and craft beers.
Heritage Manor Gifts – This shop, located to the right of the pavilion, features American themed Disney merchandise.
- American Heritage Gallery – This gallery, located in the main building, features various exhibits showcasing American history.
- Voices of Liberty – Performing multiple times daily within the main building, this Colonial era a Capella group performs vintage American songs. During the holidays they will perform Christmas carols.