The Imagination Pavilion
The Imagination Pavilion has been a fan favorite since the early years of the park. Although the attractions have been changed multiple times since opening.
The pavilion is beloved among fans as it gives us the mascot for the park, Figment.
The pavilion is notable for its glass pyramid design and whimsical water features out front, including the reverse waterfall and leaping fountains.
Currently the second floor of the pavilion is a lounge where Disney Vacation Members can visit.
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment – An opening day attraction that has seen many iterations over its lifetime. This attraction gives us the mascot for Epcot, Figment.
- Disney/Pixar Short Film Festival – Located in the Magic Eye Theater, guests here can enjoy Disney and Pixar short films in 3D.
There are no dining locations at The Imagination Pavilion.
- ImageWorks – Located at the exit of Journey Into Imagination, this location carries Figment and Epcot souvenirs.
- Character Meet and Greets – Guests can meet Hiro and Baymax daily.
- The “What If” Labs – Here guests can enjoy interactive games based on imagination.