The pavilion is comprised of England, Ireland and Scotland. The cuisine and culture of each is represented throughout the pavilion.
Guests can wander through the different shops and gardens, including a hedge maze located in the back of the pavilion.
The pub here is often popular, especially on those humid days, creating an energetic atmosphere.
Mary Poppins Attraction (In Development) – A Mary Poppins themed attraction will be coming to the UK pavilion.
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – This table service location serves guests authentic UK cuisine.
- Rose & Crown Pub – Located next to the Dining Room, this authentic pub serves up classic English drinks.
- UK Beer Cart – Located near the entrance to the restaurant guests can purchase beer and wine.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop – Located at the end of the pavilion guests can purchase authentic fish and chips.
- The Crown & Crest – The Crown & Crest carries UK apparel and goods.
- Lords and Ladies – This location carries fine goods and beauty products.
- The Queen’s Table – This small shop carries tea sets and other housewares.
- Sportsman Shoppe – This location, at the front of the pavilion, carries pavilion and Guinness merchandise.
- The Tea Caddy – On the left side of the pavilion, here guests can purchase authentic British tea and sweets.
- The Toy Soldier – This location near the back of the pavilion carries different toys, including Winnie The Pooh.
- British Revolution – This cover band, in the back of pavilion, plays songs from great UK bands.
- Character Meet and Greets – Guests can meet Alice and Mary Poppins near the tea garden.